The good stuff.. Food!

Friday, November 1, 2013

Feeling old.. with my aches and pains

Did you ever get out of bed and realize it hurt to walk? 
I did something to my ankle.. it was impossible to work it out to walk normal. Running was not going to happen. I'm not one of those that "runs through the pain". Not smart to do because it won't get better... only worse. Plans change and I rolled with it this morning. I did my resistance training for 30 minutes and continued to work out my ankle pain. Finally, I felt okay to try running on the cross ramp, anytime I had pain it was time to stop, slow down, reduce the incline or resistance and direction. I managed to run 2.6 miles in a little under 30 minutes. I think I can.. I think I can go out for a 4 mile run. Lets just hope the feeling old with my aches and pains is short term thing. It's just not fun getting older.. 
and a blurry, funny face Friday... photo. 

No comments: