The good stuff.. Food!

Monday, November 4, 2013

Laying on the floor is the best!

I spend a lot of time laying on the floor..  It's the best way to recover from my  morning planks, squats and run. Plus, it's just a good idea to stretch and I can only do that laying on the floor for at least 30 minutes or more each day. 

Monday.. what can I say.. It was good to have an extra hour to sleep in.. It was back to the gym after spending the weekend running outdoors It's kind of hard getting up early and running on the cross ramp going no where. At least I have the news to watch..and magazines to read. I just do my hour.. and then off to do abs, arms for 20 minutes...  I'm kind of missing the Y. I could use the pool, run on the indoor track or bike inside.. doing all three plus take some fun classes, like Yoga, step, line dancing.. etc.. 

Soon enough I'll be cross country skiing and Tuesday-Thursdays they have half off rock climbing at noon. Plenty of variety and there is always winter running! 
___________________________________________________

How do you keep your workouts fun and new? 


No comments: