The good stuff.. Food!

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Wake up to This!

We woke up to a inch of snow on the ground. Luckily it melted on the roads so we had zero problems getting to the gym on time! 
I have a bad habit of doing the same machine (cross ramp) workout with same settings. Thought I'd try Steve's settings 2 minutes of hard hill 17.. out of 20 max, then 2 minutes low with the same resistance at 11.. (the max is 20). I mixed things up and did 30 minutes going forward and the last 30 backward. A good tough workout but not too hard and it was different. 
This was what I stare at when I get sick of watching info-commercials and news. 
This afternoon, I'm going to get out and run at least 2 miles outside so my total miles are at least 8 per day. Might as well keep up the miles and not slack off. 

My diet has been really slacking! I have this bad habit of eating junk in the late afternoons then having candy or ice cream after dinner. Time to stop the bad habit and work on losing some weight! I have those skinny jeans to button up! Its a good motivator to drop 10! I always feel better when I'm eating all healthy instead of slipping in junk foods. I was reminded by this saying.. What you eat in Private, you wear in Public! Love that saying! 


No comments: