The good stuff.. Food!

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

My little project!

I'm super excited to work on my RUNNER project. I purchased the letters yesterday. 99 cents each. I was going to purchase a board with hooks already on it but now I'm wanting to make my own. 
I'll have to dig around in our garage in search of a piece of wood I think will work. My next purchase is hooks.. that will go into the bottom of the board. I also want the board to be white. I'll be painting too.. then to hang it up and put all my running metals and ribbons on the hooks! This is my project for today! 


While running 6 miles today, I was dreaming about being in Florida again. It's super cold out today so no wonder I was wishing for 80*F and sunny Florida Beach! Wouldn't it be nice to go back in time..
I had an awful day of eating non-healthy meals and snacks yesterday. I did eat veggie soup for lunch but with the 2 caramel rolls then some Cheetos's so much for eating soup! At least the caramel rolls are gone, and I can get back some self control. I know that's a big trigger food that I can not resist. Reason I didn't make them forever and gave most away! 

I was still hungry after breakfast so instead of a chocolate bar, I had some pudding instead. I promised myself to get back on track the rest of the day. Soup for lunch, edamomie and popcorn for snacks. Lots of veggies and leftovers for dinner once again! 

No comments: