The good stuff.. Food!

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving because I have so much to be Thankful for!

Be thankful on Thanksgiving...
I can not wait to dig into delicious turkey, stuffing, gravy and potatoes. How could I forget all the pies I will have to sample? 

I "Goggled", How many calories does the average person consume on a Thanksgiving meal? 
I was shocked to see 4,500 calories! 

I knew running 12 miles today was going to be a smart way to start my day! I burned 1400 calories just running, then did 10 minutes of abs and called it a day at the gym. I still have yet to do my squats, planks and Superman.. but I will be doing these 3 exercises right after I finish my breakfast..
Our neighbor made me a loaf of her Pumpkin bread. It's nice how we swap food and try each others to come up with the best recipe. The bread was super moist and had a really nice spice flavor. It went really good with my Barley Veggie soup. Even thought I burned a ton of calories, I wasn't feeling super hungry but knew I needed to eat something. This was light enough enough on my stomach and really tasty. 

Have a very Happy Thanksgiving Day.
Now... Get out and Burn some of those T-day meal calories!!!

No comments: