The good stuff.. Food!

Thursday, November 21, 2013

What keeps me going?

I had to go it alone to the gym this morning. Steve was feeling less then great.. sick with a head cold. No need for him to spread the germs. Its not easy going it alone! 
What keeps me motivated to keep running? 
Some days its not motivation but just out of habit that's just what I do when I get up. I put on my workout clothes and know I'm either running outside or inside its that simple. I don't try and make it complicated or even think about my day ahead. I just am in the moment of get up, get ready and head out the door to workout. 
 This morning I found a link to this cool race metal holder. I can hang up all my metals, ribbons in one place. Sometimes it helps to have new running stuff to keep me motivated to do a race. I think I'll just work on making my own to save some money instead of spending $40 on it. 

Mostly I stay motivated to run only to be able to eat stuff like this for dinner. 

No comments: