The good stuff.. Food!

Friday, November 15, 2013

The damage is done.

So much for having a good Friday. I spent the morning gathering up toys to donate at Goodwill. We filled the entire back of the truck. Dropped them off and BAM! We were backed into in the parking lot of Goodwill on my side (passenger). 
 Not our lucky day at all. I seem to be the one getting hit but at least I never cause the accident. Good thing no one was hurt. It's just a pain to have to go through all this again. Last time was in 2009 and my car was totaled. 
 Guess we will have to see if there is wheel damage too. 
Celina just dropped her Flute and now a key is bent. Ugh.. what more?? I probably should run off some accident stress but I really don't feel like it. I'll just go eat away my stress with some popcorn. 

No comments: