The good stuff.. Food!

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Too Hot for 46!

The test run in 46 degree temp was too Hot for my new yellow shirt! I did feel really good starting out.. toasty warm but the second I start feeling hot and sweaty is the moment I want to rip this off to cool off immediately! I didn't wear layers and I thought running in a tank top would get weird looks this time of year. I mean we do have snow coming in mere hours.. 
I will like this shirt when it's 30 or colder.. maybe just a shirt layer instead of a tank? I ran 1.4 miles just in the neighborhood. 
One more day and my baby is officially 11! 

Great news!!! I have another personal training client.. yippee!!! I'm excited to start working with a new client. Maybe even pick up one more.  I'm pretty sure since this client will workout during the afternoon hours. It's going to be easy fitting in another person. So enjoying my one-on-one in your home Personal Training business, women only!!! 

No comments: