The good stuff.. Food!

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Once again.. feels like ground hogs day.

5am sure does come quickly.. and here we are just like yesterday back at the gym on the cross ramp. It kind of feels like ground hogs day.. we just did this! I have to remind myself just because I did it yesterday does not mean I don't have to today. I won't have this body if I quit. It might not be a perfectly toned and perfect weight body but it's the one I've been working on for 3+ years..I'm not about to give that up. 
 It does get hard to get up when you want to just sleep in. It does get hard when you don't want to run. It does get hard when you are tired and want to quit. It does get hard day after day and it never ends. 
Is it all worth the effort? Yes, because when I'm done with my workout, I sure feel good. I've forgotten how hard it was to get out of bed. I've forgotten how hard it was to run. I've forgotten how I just wanted to quit and mostly I've forgotten that it's hard to do it day after day because I've just done it today and it wasn't so bad after all.. 
You need a ground hogs day.. where you do the same thing day after day. It's called a habit. I formed a habit of exercising every morning and I like it that way. We all are creatures of habit and it's time to form some new ones if you want to be fit. 


No comments: