The good stuff.. Food!

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Favorite 3's... and MO-vember

My favorite 3's
Logan officially turned 11 yesterday 


Kendra's birthday is on the 8th, tomorrow!  

Logan Still has 12 baby teeth as we found out at the orthodontist. He's still not ready for braces. 
Last night we took Logan to a restaurant even he would approve of. Cosetta's for pizza and a few mini desserts. 
The Party included his grandparents..
This is the 4 day Mo vember.. Steve is growing.. It's coming off in a few more days.. 
And lastly.. I'm pretty happy with my change of thinking I would not, could not run outside in the cold. It was 30*F this morning.. Zero wind which was nice.. but I was still too hot dressed like this.. 
I just ran around the gym outdoors for an hour while Steve was all hot and sweating inside. My gym friends were pretty amazed that I was running out in the cold. Funny thing is that it doesn't feel very cold after mile 1, so if you want to stay warm this winter.. RUN!!!

No comments: