The good stuff.. Food!

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Crispy...

It was a rather crispy fall morning.. Good thing I wanted to run.. Steve asked if I'd just take the day off! Are you kidding??? 
I'm super glad it didn't take any convincing to get Steve to bike along with me while I did my run.. He was happy to see a big buck but the deer ran into the woods before he could snap a photo. 
I am not as speedy as that deer so he didn't have any trouble taking a few photos of me.. Challenging as it was.. I suppose it's not easy taking a photo while riding a bike. 
He got better with practice. 
I ran 4 miles.. then went out on my own for another 3 miles but just ran our neighborhood. It's almost as hilly if not more.. then the 4 miles I run. 

On my run today I was thinking.. some day I'll run a marathon.. just around and around breaking it up into 4 miles, 2 miles at a time.. with a little bit of rest in between.. Maybe taking the whole day to finish it 8 miles at a time?? 26 miles just seems like a lot to run.. even 13 miles most days is more then I want to do or my feet can handle. I just would like to know I can do it.. Without paying the cost of running a marathon. Looks like  I have a new goal to do.. baby steps.. and I'll get there!


No comments: