The good stuff.. Food!

Monday, November 25, 2013

Dark and Cold.. That's winter for you!

This is how our mornings start out.. in the car, its dark and cold. It's going to look like this for the next mmmm.... 5 months! We will survive!
It seriously felt like I was just at the gym. Kind of like I never left after yesterdays 12 mile run. It was not easy starting up today. I thought about running on the treadmill, but it takes up more time then I'd like to tape up my toes and we just don't have extra time to spare in the mornings. I have to stretch, eat a little something, and take time to actually wake up before we head out the door. 30 minutes goes by way too fast and we are always taking an extra 5 or 10 minutes that cuts into the weight lifting time. 

Its a good thing we have tons of leftovers from last night Family dinner. We'll be having pork, potatoes and squash tonight again.. which I am really looking forward to eating! 





It was a tough 60 minutes on the cross ramp this morning. I took it a little easier the last 15 minutes and dropped the resistance down from 12 to 11. My heart rate stayed around 137 instead of 140.. which to me is a lot easier. 
(this is my I'm not awake at 5am.. look)
What are my plans for the day? 
Work for a few hours, go look for some Running Wood letters to make my sign for my race metals.. clean my house and maybe work on getting the car fixed. Seems Progressive saves people money by ignoring them.. hoping they will go away and not have to pay for the damages! 

__________________________________________________

What are your plans for today? 

How do you celebrate T-day? 


No comments: