The good stuff.. Food!

Monday, November 4, 2013

Happy Happy Birthday Logan!!!

Look who will be 11 on Wednesday, November 6th! My baby is growing up way too fast! 
                                Happy 11th Birthday Logan!!!

It was my idea 100% to get his cake from Target. I determined this is the best white cakes around with that special lardy frosting. I spent way too much on this cake and I'm hiding the leftovers in the freezer.. because cake just tastes so much better frozen. Good thing I'm the only one that likes it this way.. 
Family Birthday Dinner night. We had pizza!!!
I wanted to make homemade pizza's. I have this really good recipe for pizza dough so we pre-cooked all the pizzas to make the crust extra crispy. There is nothing worse then soggy crust!  I made 9 in all.. 
This was probably one of my favorites.. Sausage with bacon.. super thin crispy crust!
Then again... the taco pizza was everyone's favorite. 

Veggie Pizza.. with fresh basil


Margarita pizza.. and there was a pizza loaded with meat.. 

 Baked chicken fingers with hot sauce.. delicious for a before dinner appetizer. 

Logan could not wait to open gifts.. I'm with him on this one!! Who doesn't love opening birthday gifts?
He is very picky about what he likes. He was super happy and liked every gift. 



Wednesday Nov 6th, his actual birthday.. We have more planned.. Just dinner out and really good desserts. I think he will love it! 

No comments: