The good stuff.. Food!

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Cookies and fuzzes.

Chocolate chip cookie dough is my absolute favorite.. I'd even make it and not bake cookies just to eat a spoonful. 
The cookies I made were pretty good. I only know this because I forced myself to taste test at least two cookies just to make sure they were good to share. 

I really want to make more bread but I have that problem of wanting to taste test that too!

I got myself another pair of fuzzy mini mouse slippers. I hate cold feet. I like my other pair of fuzzy slippers so much, I had to get more. Sometimes my slippers get lost and there is nothing worse then searching or just letting my feet be cold. 

I was trying to be really good and eat healthy snacks. Soup for lunch just didn't cut it and I was starving this afternoon. I had popcorn.. still hungry, then a tomato with couscous and some tomato sauce on top with a sprinkle of Parmesan cheese much better. Now I can last till dinner. That's one problem with exercising.. It makes you hungry! 

No comments: