The good stuff.. Food!

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Tripping into waiting arms.

There is nothing like completely making a fool out of yourself for everyone's pleasure. This morning my feet tripped on a workout bench sending me flying across the gym head first into the dumb bells but luckily, Steve was right there to catch me. I was super glad Steve was there to fall right into his arms. It made us laugh really hard, because now I was really awake. Everyone around seemed to enjoy the show too. Glad my tripping made everyone smile. 
I hope these feet keep up with me the rest of the day.. No more tripping please! The last few days, I've been misjudging my footings a lot!!! I've tipped over a water bucket and spilled water on carpet, bumped into a bed with my hip and dumped over some cleaning powder all over the floor. A very clumsy week!
Logan and I have been sharing the couch each morning.. We are super busy on our computers. We sit there until he goes to school. 
I'm going to be busy reading up on good things to come.. Turkey, stuffing, potatoes, gravy and pies! My mouth is watering just thinking about tomorrows T-day feast!
It's a good thing Steve and his mother really like to cook. They make the entire meal. I just get clean up.. Which is fine by me! 

I'll be spending the entire morning at the gym doing my long run of the week. I am looking forward to running on the treadmill (believe it or not). I'll be burning at least 1200 calories just as many calories as I will be eating for dinner. Good thing I am running or I'd be packing on the pounds!

I thought about going to Hastings and running the Turkey Trot 5K but its a lot of effort to drive there, be nervous and stand around freezing just to run 3 miles. Not enough miles to make a dent in the calorie intake. This is why I'm looking forward to the treadmill, indoors, no pressure and many miles to burn! 

No comments: