The good stuff.. Food!

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Sunday Miles..but would rather do fun things..

I always think weekends I'll have all this extra time to run my long.. run and put in 13+ miles.. 
I've instead been enjoying the cooler weather and sleeping in.. 
Sunday is a great day to go to the St. Paul Farmers Market.. and we do our over favorite thing.. Have breakfast in this deli restaurant right next to the market. They have the Best Breakfast food!
We always do a Sunday night family dinner. I wanted Stir fry tonight since they have all these veggies perfect for cooking.. We picked up 2 types of peppers, onions, green beans then went to the store for noodles, ginger root, broccoli, tomatoes and pea pods. I even purchased some chop sticks for the occasion.. I'm thinking fortune cookies would be fun also for a dessert.. 

Week update!
How many miles did I swim = Zero! (not good!!!)
How many miles did I bike = (7.5 but more today ____)
How many miles running =  50!!!
Day 3 before the 90-day challenge weight in.. see other post to find out what I did on Saturday! 

No comments: