The good stuff.. Food!

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Four in 40.05 seconds!

That's right. I must have felt some what speedy this morning.. Not sure if it had anything to do with a big storm coming? 
I ran my very hilly route in 40 minutes and 5 seconds.. It's been taking 45 minutes. I'm just going the speed I feel like.. not too hard, nice and easy pace. 

You might be wondering how I did yesterday on my food plan? 

It certainly was not perfect. I did go off the plan a bit. I had one chicken finger with lunch with BBQ sauce. I also had a very small bowl of ice cream 1/2 cup around 8:30pm, then finished off our camping  cookies 1-1/2 white chocolate macadamia nut. I did eat 2 slices of my whole grain bread w/PB at each meal plus, had a banana. I stayed around 1500 calories which is exactly the amount I allowed myself for the day. 

Today's meal plan is rice.. white and brown evenly mixed. I know brown rice is a lot better for me then white, I just like the combo with tons and I mean tons of salsa! 

A.M. 1 slice whole grain bread w/peanut butter - chunky
noon - 1 cup (mixed white/brown) rice w/ as much salsa as I can eat
eve - 1 cup (mixed white/brown) rice w/ tons of salsa
Snack- blue berries 1 cup or more.. they are so low in calorie and so good! 

It's also very helpful if I tell Steve my food plan. Sometimes he has his own meal -Dinner plan and I need to stick to my plan if I'm to lose the 10 pounds I gained. 

I also decided since I haven't been going to the gym, I won't weight myself until I do go back. Is this a good idea? Not sure but I will find out! 

No comments: