The good stuff.. Food!

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

I want a do OVER!

It would be super great to have another day like yesterday with running, biking and swimming. Can I just have a do- over?
It's just me and Logan this morning.. Logan was still sleeping.. so I ran 56 minutes around and around our little block just to stay close to home. I have no idea of what the humidity level is out there, but I do know it was 78*F at 6am! I was sweating just walking out the door which made it super hard to get going. 

Running around and around the block is kind of like running on a treadmill.. Not very interesting! I did get to run and it was outside so no complaints here, but it would have been great to run to the pool, take a dip and run home.. I'm guessing I ran 6 miles or a little more. 

Now that I'm done with my morning workout.. I'm feeling kind of lazy and am thinking I need to go back to bed.. if only! 

__________________________________________________

Do you workout when its super hot outside? 

Nap taker or do you push through it and stay awake? 

What's your best do-over day like? 


No comments: