The good stuff.. Food!

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

What's going on?

I've had slightly itchy between the two middle toes and on top.. Is this athletes foot? I wonder if wearing wet socks while running after a swim is the culprit? I've never had this issue before...?? 
Steve said I should spray them with this stuff he had in a can.. it dries like a powder but sure makes my toes look funny all white! It also could have been a few mosquito bites from the weekend.. They were CRazY once again at night.. Thankfully, my leg poison ivy or oak is almost cleared up.. I still get the "What's Wrong With Your Leg" question on a daily basis.. Maybe I should cover up my leg until its gone.. kind of looks like a bad red burn marks.. 

There is a price to pay to workout every day.. they are your toes! 
Do you see all those green little tomatoes? I grew them.. In pots! Steve and I are having a tomato growing friendly competition.. and you know who is winning! 

I had this great idea to use my pots for the tomato plants. Steve insisted they would do better in the garden. Well.... 
I think the garden is more weeds then plants.. He's out there trying to fix.. what is a losing battle with the weeds.. lack of sun and poor dirt. Me.. it's simple.. just make sure they have water....Can't wait to see how the tomatoes taste! 

No comments: