The good stuff.. Food!

Friday, July 26, 2013

I did it to myself!

Yikes.. I got the 90-day challenge call.. weight in.. and time is almost up! 


I have not been losing weight.. While I've been still working out every day.. I've been eating crap!

I have exactly 12 days to get in shape.. Lose the 10 pounds or at least have the scale start going down.. 

My plan of attack:
Eat only veggies.
Keep moving 
Exercise 2x's a day
Lifting weights (I've been neglecting this)
Keep my determination in full swing! Key to losing weight.. it's a mind game that I can win again!!!

I also decided.. no weighing myself..I'll wait till the 6th.. then I still have 20 some days to go before the end of the challenge.. 

I did this to myself after all.. It's time to buckle down and focus on what I want to accomplish!



No comments: