The good stuff.. Food!

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Beer Fest!.. something other then running!

We went to Beer Fest at Canterbury Park all day Saturday.. Funny thing is.... I don't drink BEER!
I did find some apple cider beer and lemon Beer that was pretty good. For the most part.. I was with to make sure the guys all got home with a sober ride.. Drinking from 1 to 6pm was a lot of beer!


We even got a front row spot to watch the horse races.. No betting as we were there to drink!

Didn't know it was going to be an all day outside day!! Not exactly a warm July day either!




They even had a game where you hit a nail... 
After we went to Mystic Lake.. all lost at some quick games.. then headed to Doolittle for dinner

Day 2 of the challenge was a challenge to eat healthy at the Beer Fest.. 
Here's what I ate for the day

2 slices of whole grain bread and peanut butter - breakfast
fried chicken with sweet/spicy sauce and some fries - lunch
1/2 soft pretzel - snack
Kettle Corn - snack
Chicken breast rotisserie - Dinner
1/2 mashed potatoes - dinner
Some apple cider beer - 1 - 120 calories?? (all day amount)
2 slices bread with butter - dinner

Not the best choices but I made due.. I avoided buying mini donuts and I shared all my meals and snacks. Although I think I ate a lot of the kettle corn which made me feel kind of sick. 


I'm sure I didn't lose any weight yesterday but thankfully I ran 8 miles and was standing all day to help burn off some calories! At least I didn't gain weight yesterday!



No comments: