The good stuff.. Food!

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

A little rain and some almonds Please!

I finally found some Almond Butter without the hydrogenated veg oil.. I like it.. It's way better then the Sunflower seed butter.. 

I had to do this side by side comparison... but I couldn't till I made that almond butter Chunky.. to the grinder I went with almonds in hand and made my own chunky version.. 
As for the taste test.. Sorry to say.. While I love almonds... the butter is just okay.. I still love, love my chunky peanut-butter.. 

I did some running this morning in the rain... the rain even started before I left to run and I still went out to run. Imagine that.. I didn't back out and not go! I only ran 4 miles because I've been sleeping in and not allowing myself enough time to run 8 miles in the morning. 

I haven't been training.. the way I'd like.. which would be 2 sports back to back.. Run-bike, bike-swim, swim-run... or even all 3... I'm going to have to change something soon or summer will be gone and my time up to do all.. 


Yesterday, I was doing great on my diet.... keeping busy.. ate a protein bar when I was feeling overly hungry-stressed... but blew it on dinner.. 2 hot dog buns.. 1 hot dog.. then at 9pm.. sat down with the kids and ate beef jerky still not that bad but then ate who knows how many Cheetos! Grrrrr... I must have needed more salt? Not my best decision of the day.. a weak moment... now back on track today and I'll put that behind me and move on.. Today will be a good healthy eating day. I'll stay busy and get in a bike ride or another run later on this evening! Make sure you ask if I really did it or not!

No comments: