The good stuff.. Food!

Monday, July 15, 2013

Averages and all that kind of stuff..

Every week I track how many miles I ran, miles biked and minutes swam. 


Any given week I run any where from 44 miles down to 27 miles per week.. all depending on if I go on a vacation or am sick.. 

Biking and swimming aren't as consistent.. and all over the place for miles and minutes... I'm thinking it's time to start setting some weekly mileage goals for my cross training (bike/swim) 

 The tri sprint is at least 15 miles of biking.. and 1/4 a mile swim. I have no way of measuring the  swim now that I don't workout in a 25 meter pool so I'm just guessing the distance but figure 15 minutes is a good judge of time required for the swim portion in any pool. 

I've been working out on the average 1.5 hours a day and doing at least 15 minutes of yoga per day on top of that.. I need to increase my workout time.. and I need to add on an afternoon/evening workout. Summer is short and is half over.. Time to get moving!

No comments: