The good stuff.. Food!

Friday, July 26, 2013

Food...

Remember that list I made of my trigger food to NOT have in the house? Well, my cheesy pasta shells is also one of them.. I have an entire pan of delicious shells that I can't eat! I'm thinking they will freeze nicely and I can have portion control after Aug 29th!
I also have chocolate chip cookie dough in the frig.. Baking cookies as I write this but luckily they are not for me.. going to a customer.. It's still not helping that I have all this cookie dough right there in front of me..
I am doing fine on my plan to lose weight.. I have been keeping busy all morning.. working hard. I was in need of something to eat and I decided on a banana. I know.. its not a vegetable but a fruit and that's on my okay list too! 

I got this nice new bag at the 5K trail race. I'm will be replacing my other one now that this one is in my life! I realized I have no clue what this company Salomon makes.. must have something to do with running? I hardly glanced at the booth they had set up... I think there were trail running shoes so I'm guessing that's what they make along with other things that I will 
Google to find out.. Time to check out their website.. It's not like I'll shop but it never hurts to look.. right? 

No comments: