The good stuff.. Food!

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Just so you know!!

My birthday is coming up... and I would like something  like this..
It's a Garmin GPS watch.. I'm not sure which one I'd like.. but it has to tell me my running distance, be able to upload the info to the computer and monitor my heart rate. All these things are extremely important and #1 it must be simple to use. 

I do have a watch with a heart rate monitor, but have yet to figure out my split times... probably because I have no way to know how far I've ran.. (no GPS!) 

Thought I'd update on my Poison Ivy.. yes I'm convinced that this is what I have instead of itch weed.. 
It's on my leg and I"m going on day.. 5, still itches.. and is really red.. but that could be from all the scratching I do.. I goggled how long does this rash last? 1 to 3 weeks.. Ugh!!!!! The oils from the plant can also stay on your clothing so everything must be washed. I don't think any clothing came in contact with my leg at the time and that's why I ended up with this..I'm still washing EVERYTHING!!!

I believe that when choosing a route to run.. pick the hills! All my running routes contain killer hills.. it's just a matter of which one to I want to do and how far do I want to run? 

Today I picked run the the gym.. 7 easy miles.. a lot cooler this morning 60+F.. the first 3.5 miles I ran in 33 minutes.. the next 3.5 in 32 minutes! Feels good to be done with my run..



No comments: