The good stuff.. Food!

Monday, July 8, 2013

3 Sport Morning.

What a perfect morning.. Hot, over cast and summer.. Best day ever to get in a 7 mile run, do my ab workout for 10 minutes, bike for 40 minutes and swim for 10.. I know.. the swimming was short but I made the most out of it.. 
I found the right swim/bike combo outfit, but haven't done the running part with just a sports bra. I'm thinking that's the way to go? I might feel a bit exposed running so I'm re-thinking that??? I don't want to waste a bunch of time trying to get a tank top on. It's bad enough I will be putting on a bike shirt. 
I laid out all my stuff to see what it would be like to transition from swimming to biking. I have never heard a peep about if anyone experiences feeling cold from going from the swim to biking. Your all wet and with the breeze from biking I never seem to warm up my legs/butt?? Which makes me think.. I might need to go without the biking shorts in the swim and put them on to bike? 
Decisions.. decisions!!!
Steve was cooking a roast for pulled pork sandwiches last night. I ate a very late dinner due to soccer being over at 8pm last night. I should have taken a photo of my meal.. yum! 

Time to watch what I eat for the next week.. This is what my food plan will be.. 

Today.. 
breakfast, lunch and dinner.. 2 slices of whole grain bread w/chunky peanut butter toasted at each meal. 900 calories total. 
1/2 banana.. 50 calories. 

Tuesday
Breakfast, lunch and dinner 1 cup rice (brown/white/mixed) with lots of fresh salsa 900 calories or under??? 

Wednesday- (veggies all meals) zucchini, tomato sauce, carrots, sweet potato, edamome.. as much as I want. all low calories

Thursday - A combo of the above 
Friday- ?? 

I'm making a choice to pre-plan meals and leave nothing to chance. If  I go off a little that's okay.. I'll just get right back on track. 

Just trying to stay under 1500 calories per day. 

No comments: