The good stuff.. Food!

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Why do you do that?

It was one of those mornings where I felt the need to defend myself. Imagine that! 


Steve asked why do you read other peoples blogs? I just don't get that! 

I always think you can learn from someone else. I enjoy reading about other runners as it motivates me to keep going. Hey if that works in keeping me fit.. let it go... Let me enjoy reading about others lives... 

Which brings me to a diet book I'm reading.. About metabolism... 

I read.. Do NOT Keep Trigger Foods in your home. Just do not buy them! 

So what are my trigger foods. As I was running my 8 miles today I thought about what I love to eat that I just can't control myself on until it's all gone... 

Cinnamon Poptarts
Crazy Bread from Little Ceasars
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
Ice Cream..
Caramel Rolls
Pringles Chips
Kettle Corn
Donuts
Banana Bread
Cake
M&M's
Cookies


These are all the things I need to keep out of my house! I'm sure that's not going to work for Ice Cream but I think I can stop myself from eating any.. after all it's frozen and won't go bad in the freezer for quite a while. 

Time to work on me again.. meaning my weight and start feeling good. If that mean losing 10 pounds.. I need to do that! It's that simple...


No comments: