The good stuff.. Food!

Sunday, July 21, 2013

I'm starting to like rest days!!

Sleeping in feels great! I wouldn't want to do that every day but for a few days in a row.. I'm going to take full advantage and sleep as long as I can.. That usually means 8:30am... 
We had a perfect weekend weather! I got to wake up to this view every morning and could every day in the summer.. 

Then again.. I'd get nothing done.. other then jet ski, tube and swim all day long.. 

This weekend I also managed to eat fast food almost every meal. We did make some hot cheese/ham sandwiches and hot dogs over the fire which were excellent. I should have taken a photo! 

Logan and I also went to Sauk's Parade.. We ate tons of candy through the whole parade. It lasted so long and we got so much candy there was a point which it was too much for both of us and we bailed on the parade! 

I'm really looking forward to eating healthy tomorrow.. running  swimming and biking.. plus getting nervous for my Tuesday night trail run. 

No comments: