The good stuff.. Food!

Monday, July 29, 2013

But It's whole Wheat and a perk!

Sometimes you have to improvise when you are just half a cup a away from being able to bake some cookies! I ran out of white all purpose flour.. Good thing I always have whole wheat on hand.. I have yet to try my healthier Dark Chocolate Chip cookies but they look pretty darn good...

I'm trying to find something that will get me all excited to run.. I bought myself one more hat.. one just is not enough.. I realized that when I went to put on my one and only hat one morning only to discover it was still wet from sweat the day before.. That means.. it's really time for 2 hats!

This one said for women.. one size fits all.. Guess they didn't include us small headed women! I'm out of Velcro to make it tight enough.. so when the wind from a truck blew by.. I had to hold on... 

I only ran 4 miles.. did it fast because when you have to Go.. I run extra fast just to get home! 39 minutes and 25 seconds! Not super speedy but I sure picked up the pace the last 15 minutes of my morning run! 

Its also day 4.. must be a low calorie day! Afterall.. in 8 days I get weighted in and I must be losing! This challenge is just what I needed! I keep looking at my skinny jeans and think.. Good thing I'm doing this so I can fit into those come fall.. I don't want to buy larger sizes!!! Plus, I have 2 pairs of shorts.. (White & Tan) that have been a little tight.. 10 pounds off my butt will definitely make me feel better! I do feel so much better eating healthy! This is sooo good for me! 

No comments: