The good stuff.. Food!

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Some mornings you just have to stay in bed.... just a bit longer!

There are days I just don't want to get out of bed and I'd rather just sleep and be lazy.. Thankfully it is a Saturday and I could sleep in until after 8am! That's what happens when you stay up till 12am! It's not pretty the next day! 

I was freezing cold.. not a nice thing in July! I just wanted to keep sleeping under the warm covers.. I'm not a sleep in kind of person so 8am is pretty late for me.. and up and off I went to run...

My 2nd 4 mile hilly loop was pretty slow.. 43 minutes and 15 seconds.. It's okay.. I allow myself to just enjoy the run and take it nice and easy!


Even thought it was like 50*F out this morning.. I sure got sweaty!

I always leave a note.. It's good to let someone know when I left and aprox when I'll return and where I'm going. I try not to forget to do this!

I noticed.. that I wear pink a lot.. at least today I changed my tank.. 
I'm on Day 2 of my 12 days before weight in.. 11 now.. 
Yesterday I did GREAT! Kept under 1000 calories for the day and burned 1250 aprox calories for the day.. I did just what I said I would do! Kept busy.. even mowed the back yard.. stayed out of the kitchen and was mindful on how I ate and the choices I made. I did have 1/2 a slice of white bread with Honey butter.. It all fit into my under 1000 calories for the day! I am determined to lose 10 pounds! 


No comments: