The good stuff.. Food!

Sunday, July 14, 2013

This was my weekend workout!

It was a great weekend in Brainard. We visited from friends that moved to Texas.. and stayed in their MN Cabin for the weekend. 
The sunsets were amazing.... I couldn't take enough photos!!!
 The guys cooked some excellent food.. Steak, shrimp, potatoes, roasted tomatoes, mushrooms/onions.. 
 I have to get this lemon pepper sauce for shrimp.. We added extra lemon and I could not stop eating it!! Which reminds me.. I didn't run and tomorrow I will have to make up for that!! 
 Here's the cabin.. sounds like it might be a every year thing.. We can only hope!
 Jet skiing and tubing was pretty much all the exercise I got! Steve was taking Scott on a wicked ride!
 A nice long weekend...
 We did a lot of this.. eating..sitting.. waiting for the next fun thing to do.. 
Lunch.. burgers on the grill with left over shrimp!

Gull Lake.... 

We stayed up late every night and slept in.... I only allow myself to sleep in while on vacation.. I missed running but R&R is important too! 

No comments: