The good stuff.. Food!

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

It's Trail Race Day! 5K

I should not be a little nervous or any at all.. but I am.. 
After all.. It's the trail race day and I have no idea of what to expect! I haven't even signed up for it! I always think it's best to register the day of.. Even if it costs a little bit more! I am all for good weather and I don't want to pay for a race I won't be running. This also kind of gives me an "out".. if I decide I'm not that into it.. 

Did you notice my hair? No longer have those weird light..gray looking stripes in my hair.. Colored it back to brown.. One color.. Well, I think some of the highlights remained but over all.. a much better look! 

What have I planned for my pre-run? Nothing! That's right.. I was going to run 4 miles this morning but I decided why not use the "It's good to get in sleep!" That's what I did.. slept in till 7am and will be off to get some errands done before My first race of 2013!! 




No comments: