The good stuff.. Food!

Monday, July 22, 2013

I've done enough today!

I'm working hard today! I not only ran 13 miles this morning.. Steve decided to fish with the kids and that means.. I can bike!
While on my river front bike ride.. I noticed all these pretty purple flowers next to the bike path. I hated stopping but could not pass up a photo op.. 
Steve, Logan and Celina tried catching some fish.. no luck.. The river was really down from last time we all went biking/fishing!
Here I am... biked 7.5 miles in 33 minutes.. with a few stops.. pictures.. 
I also decided to mow the front yard when I got home. I was already sweaty and the grass was super long. I'm guessing I burned at least 2000 calories today! I missed out knowing it was National Ice Cream Day on Sunday so I wasted zero time and ate right out of the container the last scoop of Oreo ice cream and topped it off with a soft powdered doughnut. Must refuel fast!

No comments: