The good stuff.. Food!

Friday, July 26, 2013

My New Favorites!

This is my new favorite running shirt. I've worn it for the last 2 days in a row and I never usually do that with shirts. 
It's a looser fitting shirt.. and moisture wicking fabric.. Lets air flow across my skin keeping me a lot cooler. My other tanks keep the sweat right next to my skin.. I went in search of another top just like this one last night but I didn't find any! I'll have to check out all the other stores and see if I can find it in another color.. Plus its cheap, Just $5 at Walmart.. Image that.. cheap running clothes!
look at how big my tomatoes are getting. I can't wait to make some fresh salsa with home grown tomatoes by me!
I do love my super chunky peanut butter but had a craving for something different.. Off in search of something else to spread on my whole grain bread in the morning. Sunflower seed spread is okay.. really close in taste to peanut butter. Maybe it needs chunks of sunflower seeds? I really wanted to try the cashew spread but it had hydrogenated oils so no go for me! Now off to find some Almond butter spread.. That sounds super nummy! 

Also ran my favorite 4 mile hilly loop and Steve joined me via bike for part of my run. 

____________________________________________________

Do you have favorite workout clothes? 

Ever done a spread (peanut, almond, cashew, sunflower) taste test? 

Do you eat the same thing for breakfast every morning?  

What are some of your favorite things? 

No comments: