The good stuff.. Food!

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

The Hour that took forEVER!

Rain stops me from running outside.. and it was raining all night into the morning. I had no choice and went to the gym early this morning and ran on the cross ramp for one long hour. I use to love this machine. It's still better then running on the treadmill and lifting up my toe nails with every step. 

How oh how did I manage to keep going for 1 hour and run 6 miles? 
I break it up into 15 minutes.. forward then the next 15 minutes backwards.. etc.. 
I tried to watch the news, listen to the radio... any thing to distract me from wanting to stop and lay down. 

The last minute felt so good.. I'm really hoping tomorrow will be an outside day. I'm just not ready to spend the winter running indoors. 

________________________________________________

How do you keep going when you want to stop? 

What's your favorite workout? 


No comments: