The good stuff.. Food!

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Getting back to toning up!

It's a good  idea that I decided to go back to the gym. We are paying for it even if we don't use it. I mean paying in more then one way.. I pretty much lost all fitness over the summer months I didn't go lift weights. It doesn't feel good to start all over again from ground zero.. My plan is to lift weights every day.. all winter long. 
I have a feeling tomorrow I'm going to be a bit sore. I did an hour of weights then joined Steve on the cross ramp and ran just 2 short miles in the time remaining before we had to leave.. I'll finish up my running miles outside after it warms up a bit. (for the record.. I'm not too excited to do more running today.. I kind of just want to go back to bed.. might just do that for an hour.. )


Last night we went to a Pizza party for Logan's soccer team. The girls found ways to entertain themselves.. otherwise it's always a bit awkward sitting around. I noticed how the adults are all afraid to grab food, they eat like birds. I guess that's the polite thing to do, but I really just wanted more then 2 little squares of pizza and a bite or two of salad. If I only could have filled my plate with salad.. then I might have felt like I ate dinner. 
What are your workout plans for the winter months? 

Do you eat like a bird when around other adults at a party? 

No comments: