The good stuff.. Food!

Friday, October 11, 2013

Afternoon Loop

It's good to know I can run in the afternoon because I always think I am a morning runner and can not possibly motivate myself to run later in the day! I just ran my favorite hilly 4 mile loop.. I remembered to bring my camera, but forgot to remove my earrings. There is nothing worse then running with my earnings constantly bobbing up and down hitting my ear lobes. I some how survived anyways.. and kept running bobbing earrings and all... 
Crunchy leaves under my feet and wind gusts in my face throwing leaves at me while I ran.. slowly today. It's super hard fighting the wind.. so I gave up and just ran nice and slow.. 10:33 min per mile.. It was more about just running, looking around at the trees and stopping to take photos.. 

I do like fall..and winter too but I will miss my warm summer days.. running right now seems easy and I want to run more then I have time to do.. I always feel panicked when I think of the few days I have left to run outdoors. I want to make sure I get out as much as I can.


 I pass by this grass on my run and every time I think.. we need to get some seeds to plant some in our yard. It's just so pretty. 
 I convinced Steve to go to the chiropractor with me today. It was like pulling teeth.. he did not want to go but went anyways. What do you know.. He loved it! Worked out all the hamstring issues and his lower back felt great! I doubt he will need much convincing in the future!
 A few last fall photos.. from my afternoon run.. 
 I was pretty sweaty and was curious to see the actual temperature for October 11th.. 74+F.. perfect!
 I actually baked this morning too. Cookies for my customers. Almond cookies with sprinkles.. I was sticking to my eating healthy diet and avoided eating any of these sugary treats. It's not fun giving up eating the good stuff, but I'd rather wait and eat a small amount later on then let my weight get out of hand and gain more and more. Best to concentrate on me feeling good.. losing a few pounds and watching the sugar.. Eating healthy veggies, fruit.. 



My work day is so not over.. back to work for an hour.. then off to enjoy the weekend. I'm going to try and run 13 miles on Saturday. Lets hope the weather is good enough and my toe is up to the miles. 

No comments: