The good stuff.. Food!

Saturday, October 19, 2013

How I spent a Saturday..

What to do on a Saturday? 
 Logan and I did some cupcake baking last night. Today, we added some orange flavor, food color and frosted them up. I took the easy way out.. boxed vanilla cake mix and a can of vanilla frosting. Super easy.. 
I don't drink or eat much with coconut in it.. I suppose it was from someone telling me coconut was awful.. I listened.. and always told everyone I hated coconut even thought I had never actually tried it. I still say that, although, yes I have tried it.. and only like it batter fried around shrimp. Everyone else seems to love it.. and at Logan's request, I made pina-colada's. 
I'm super at watching dinner being made. I help by staying on the other side of the kitchen. This way.. I don't have to help. Steve likes doing the cooking and I like keeping him company while he is cooking up a mess. 

He's making chicken stuffed with ham and Swiss cheese and there will be mushrooms and bow tie pasta.. I'm sure there is more but he's still cooking. 

After running in the mornings. I'm pretty tired.. Not exhausted but I definitely need some down time on the couch to recover. I didn't get a whole lot of that today. We spent part of the morning moving some outside furniture, me decorating for Halloween, and then shopping.. 
followed by an hour of finishing yet another super book. I might just have to start sharing what I've been reading. I've some how managed to find a few good books lately and have been devouring them one right after another.. now I need to make a trip to the library once again in hopes to find something just as good as the last one. 




We have no big plans or any plans for our Saturday night.. Maybe a game of Cribbage.. I know just way too much fun..but I do know what I'll be doing tomorrow.. Running another 8 miles.. and adding up how many I've ran for the week! It's going to be a big number! One I haven't seen since spring.. Then again.. I also was not biking, running and swimming.


No comments: