The good stuff.. Food!

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

It's the Pits

Yesterdays workout sure did leave my pits sore. Of all places to feel sore. 
(melt butter & chocolate, stir the remaining ingredients all together and bake 350 for 30 minutes)
I did some baking yesterday and made one bowl brownies. Of course I added marshmallows, caramel bits and chocolate chips. This is the easiest way to make Brownies since the recipe is right on the package of unsweetened chocolate. It's almost easier then buying a ready to make box but 100 times better tasting. 


It was back at the gym, up early, early.. Yesterday I had one of those days where I just could not convince myself to go for a run. I settled for just the 2 miles on the cross ramp and called it good for the day. I didn't want to do that again, so I was happy to go to the gym, warm up by doing my squats and did a 1 minute plank then got on the cross ramp, read a magazine for the entire hour finishing 6 easy miles. It's time for a change in my workout. I was feeling less then thrilled to do anything and the cross ramp feels new once again. Plus, I really like how I can run backward.. working out my buns.. back seeing my gym friends which makes working out go quicker too... killing time talking always is a good distraction. 

No comments: