The good stuff.. Food!

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

I'm totally going to follow..

Do I know how many miles I run in a month? 124 miles this last month.. (4 weeks) and that was a low mileage month due to a week long vacation. It averages out to 4 miles a day.. Which 6 days I did zero running. If I calculate the non-running days =24 days and the miles 124 it averages out to 5 miles per day.. more like it. 
I've read that runners like to eat pasta. Since I was in charge of making dinner (not sure how that happened?) I cooked up some Kraft mac & cheese Extreme.. Sometimes simple tastes so good. 


Logan was too into carving his pumpkin to want his photo taken but he paused for this moment.. nice smile! 
The fun begins when I have to dig through this. It some how became my job to pick out all the pumpkin seeds and cook them up. I cook them in butter.. and lots of salt. 
I'm still really sore from the weights.. time to take it easy.... and a little Advil never hurt. 

I almost forgot... I'm following (living through)a blogger on her way to run an Ironman this Saturday in Florida. There is actually an Ironman Tracking site www.ironman.com, her bib # 1054 just in case you are totally going to follow too! Check her out on www.shutupandrun.net

No comments: