The good stuff.. Food!

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Last School Parade...

Our last school parade for Halloween.. 5th grade and that's it.. 
A few creative costumes.. lots of store bought ones. When I was in school we'd make our own costumes. I was a witches hat, butterfly, and a garbage bag (it rained one year). 

Logan always likes to be something scary.. I think Clown tops the list of scary!! 

School party is over.. Now on to eating some treats.. before the kids show up to take all the candy that I'll be feasting on all night. What would the fun be if I didn't sample all our treats?.. After-all, I have to make sure they are safe!

Celina came home from school with some random Halloween trivia (Made up by her teacher).  Did you know 99% of parents eat their kids candy after they go to bed. 50% of kids sort their loot/Candy. I think that has to be 100%, I've never heard of a kid not sorting it into piles. That was all she could remember. 

No comments: