The good stuff.. Food!

Monday, October 28, 2013

Schedule..I'm sticking to it???

No running for me this morning... I promised myself some time during the afternoon I will run my 8 miles or at least 4. I can not pass up a beautiful fall day of running. 
I had to share a picture of our maple tree out front. It's turned a bright orange color. 

We did some Cannon Falls wine tasting yesterday afternoon. The temps climbed back into the 60's and we couldn't resist being out doing something on a beautiful Sunday afternoon. 
This winery even makes Wine named after me.. Lorraine's White! It was my 3rd favorite wine out of all we tasted. 



 Looks like we are out of wine!


Nice little town.. with a waterfall.. 
Steve's brother joined us.. We used the goodies from my race to eat with the wine. M&M's, Beef Jerky and string cheese with my pumpkin bread and some pretzels. I know how to improvise!! 
Red wine does taste 100% better with chocolate! 


Free entertainment while we drank up!

No comments: