The good stuff.. Food!

Friday, October 11, 2013

A Beautiful Fall Day..

What a gorgeous day we had in Minnesota yesterday.  I just had to go to our little lake by the house and soak in sun and beach.. even if its not Florida ocean.. it was still beautiful outside.
 I really wanted to run around the lake but instead I opted for sitting in the sand on the lake shore.. looking at all the trees starting to turn colors. I had the place almost to myself.. until a bunch of High School boys came and decided to throw a football right on the section of beach I was sitting.. Time to MOVE on!
It's definately not Florida sand! I miss that power..white stuff! How do we ever swim in lakes? 


 Steve grilled since we don't know how many more days we have left to do this.. Asian chicken.. peppers and tomatoes.. with ginger
 His mother's apple tart.. it was delicious.. Still trying to drop 10 pounds but I had a tiny sliver of this yummy apple tart!
 Roasted squash with brown sugar. It's a veggie right? I had one anyway even thought they aren't diet foods.. just healthy food..
No running or working out for me early this morning. I decided to work, then run and back to working later on this afternoon. It's going to be another gorgeous 70+ day with lots of sunshine but very windy so I'll get an extra workout trying to run against 35mph winds. I really hope that's not right! 

I've been really slacking doing squats daily. I only did then 3x's while on vacation last week and have yet to do them the last 3 days.. Afterall.. it's only 1 minute and 30 seconds to do 50! If I wait much longer and get out of my habit.. I'll be starting all over. Plus, I really do see a butt dimple improvement! Now to lose some fat and really see if my squats helped!!!

No comments: