The good stuff.. Food!

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Running on Vacation.. Sanibel Island

I certainly can't say I was a workout queen over my week long vacation in Florida. I tried.. at least the first few days. We were lucky and stayed at a hotel on Sanibel Island. They have really nice bike and running paths all over the island. It makes it much easier to be good about getting in a workout! 

I ran almost 4 miles.. It was very humid at 7am.. so my running was difficult and very slow even for a flat surface with Zero hills. I still kept up to the kids and Steve while they biked. It was nice the hotel we stayed at on the beach had free bikes to use while on the island. 

I wish I could have run this path at least a few more times before we had to move on to our new beach location.. in Florida!
 After we all got a workout.. We had breakfast at the hotel.. on the beach..
 I was not eating very healthy.. stuck to the Froot loops because I haven't had these in ages.. And donated my croissant to feed the birds! The crows really liked butter!
 The sand was sooo nice and white.. 

 I came across all kinds of things to take photos of while I ran.. 


 Lots of shells to collect and swimming in the ocean.. 
 The perfect way to spend the morning.. I really need to live in Florida so I can run in a tank top all winter long!

No comments: