The good stuff.. Food!

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Checking off my todo list!

It's not even 7am and I've checked a few things off my daily todo list! Nothing like  accomplishing just a little before I get out and run my 8 miles this morning....  I think this getting up later to run is really working in my favor.. I get the sleep I need, get some of my todo list done, plenty of time to stretch, add in new exercises to warm me up and get me ready to run... Loving the mornings to run... even if the forecast for the day says chilly, overcast and 33*F.

I'm still dreaming about being back in Sunny Warm, Humid Florida. Running along the beach in the keys at sunrise.. If only I could run here every day. 
My plan for the afternoon yesterday was to run again. It never happened. I am positive it's because I am not making the effort to change into running clothes. I'm going to have to start making changes... baby steps to get me to run in the afternoons.. 

I once again did not work much on my diet yesterday. Still ate ice cream in the evening..that's not going to help shed 10 pounds only pack them on. Time to figure out a healthy choice snack in the evening that's good and low cal. 

It's also time to start working on my abs again. I'm going to try the Plank challenge too. Thanks for posting the challenge.. I started yesterday with 30 seconds and now today did 1 minute. I think my challenge is to just add planks in each day along with my squats.. Baby steps.. I'm not going to make it too hard to fast.. Just doing it every day same amount is enough of a challenge. If I stick with the same amount till I feel like I can do more.. and I'm doing it every day that is a good change and challenge! 

No comments: