The good stuff.. Food!

Monday, October 21, 2013

Many layers of me..

I'm looking rather lumpy around the middle when I run.. After mile 1.. I end up peeling one layer after the other off and wrapping it around my body.. I put my gloves in my sleeves so I have 2 extra lumps on my sides. It's a good thing all my shirts and jackets are so light weight. They really don't bother me that much as long as I don't have everything flapping behind me.. 
I ran just 4 miles this cold morning. I sure could have ran more... but with plans to hike and tour the fall colors.. I figured we would get in some good walking miles later on.. 
I do love my Brooks running shoes. I sometimes switch back to my very first pair of real running shoes but by far, these Glyerine 11's are the best for my feet. I can really feel the difference even with my complaining about my toes.. 
I hardly got very sweaty this morning since there were a few snow flakes falling. 

 I had to share how pretty our front maple tree looks. It's turning a bright red.. 


No comments: