The good stuff.. Food!

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Running with the kids

It's pretty great to have my kids run with me in the morning. They both were excited to go out and run 3 miles.. 
We started from the dirt road and skipped along the busy road. 
Steve stayed behind us just in case the kids needed a break at some point. 3 very hilly miles are not easy to do. 

I am now into wear my ski pants to run.. They keep my legs nice and toasty. 

 A really nice morning to run... just like always.. I get to hot and start taking off the layers.. 
 I kept telling the kids to slow down and run at a nice slow pace.. 
After we finished 3 miles.. home for bacon. Very delicious refueling food! 
I went off to run another 4 miles in the opposite direction.. 7 miles total... finished my daily 50 squats and 1 minute plank.. I'm feeling good a bit tired.. might need an afternoon recovery nap! 

No comments: