The good stuff.. Food!

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Ever need a Color Break?

Steve and I both finished up work by 1pm.. I had clean our house on my todo list so I was not about to let that slip yet another day.. At 3:30, I needed a Colorful break!
Perfect day 60's.. to go for a walk at this park that has absolutely the prettiest maple trees! They still are not in full color but it was colorful for a nice walk..
We will have to go back to this park in a few days when the colors are peak!
Someone's feeling or looking kind of  "special". I had to give him a hard time because he actually wanted his photo taken like this. 

If this wasn't such a crazy, crazy hilly park.. I'd definitely want to run it.. Well, maybe some one could just pick me up at the bottom after I run down it.? 








No comments: