The good stuff.. Food!

Sunday, October 20, 2013

51 is the new number to beat!

I'm just kind of happy with the number of miles I ran this week. It's really been a very long time since I ran some serious miles.. more like back in April???
51 miles was done over 7 days.. Monday- Sunday:

Monday- 8 miles - 1hour 20 minutes outside
Tuesday 6 miles - 1 hour on the cross ramp
Wednesday 5 miles - 1 hour on the treadmill  
Thursday 8 miles - 1 hour and 20 minutes outside
Friday 8 miles- 1 hour and 20 minutes outside
Saturday 8 miles 1 hour and 20 minutes outside
Sunday 8 miles 1 hour and 20 minutes outside

I also spent at least 15 minutes doing yoga stretches per day
Lifting weights.. abs, arms 30 minutes at the gym.. 
Total time running: 8 hours and 40 minutes

I know.. exciting to hear it all broken down.. 

Steve took some.. mmmm, rather interesting photos of beach goers in Florida.. 

These buns are NOT mine.. 
but they definitely could have been if not for running daily for 3 years.  They definitely could be looking like that or larger some day if I decide to not run.. Can you imagine that? No, I can't either so thank you very much but I'll gladly put in the hours and "Run My Buns Off!" 
Steve made this pretty cinnamon pear tart for family night dessert. If I liked pears, I would eat this in a second. Apple is more like it for me... He also made BBQ ribs, coleslaw, and veggies. 

No comments: