The good stuff.. Food!

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

My Flyer... what do you think?

I still have to draw a workout girl.. she needs tennis shoes and some weights..
Here's my flyer.. it's a start!!!!! It looks something like this.. 

______________________________________________________________________________



Personal Training Coach
A Fit and Healthy Life Style for all women

  •          I offer One on One Personal Training Support to get you fit for life.
  •          I come to you.. a Fitness program in your home..
  •          Making fitness fun and something you can stick with.
  •          No gyms to join, no travel to work-out, as I supply all the workout equipment needed.
  •          I bring the Personal Training to you.
  •          Custom designed workout plans to fit your goals and budget
  •          30, 45 to 60 minute sessions, when it’s convenient to workout.
  •       On-going contact to keep you on track, for your fitness goals
                                              Finally, a program designed just for you, that works!



Get started on a new you.. a new healthy, fit life!

                                                  Call Lorraine to schedule a free fitness consultation at (###) ###-####









Lorraine Nelson
Certified Personal Trainer
Phone:
E-mail: 
_________________________________________________________________________

Any suggestions for me?  

No comments: